Deadline: April 7th, 2019
HMSR is pleased to announce its inaugural editorial contest, Perspectives. Medical and graduate students of any institution are invited to submit commentary on current events in healthcare and medicine. The top editorial submission will receive a $100 prize. We are calling for commentary in the following five areas:
* Innovations in medical education
* New models of healthcare delivery and financing
* Impact of current political and legislative events on healthcare
* Developing new therapeutics and technologies (gene editing, artificial intelligence, etc.)
* Substance use and addiction
Submissions will be judged on relevance, novelty, depth of research, and quality of argument. All submissions will be evaluated in a blinded peer-review process for potential publication in HMSR. Formatting guidelines and submission instructions can be accessed at hmsreview.org/submit.
We look forward to reading your perspectives!